Words are so powerful. They easily influence how people feel, whether that’s through songs, dance, poems, or writing. Since words are so powerful, its important to feed our minds with healthy words and thoughts. How might one go about this? You can do any of the things I’ve previously mentioned, read poems, dance, or listen to a song; or you can read some inspiring quotes. Inspirational quotes pick you up just like a cup of coffee or an upbeat song would.
In my life, I find it easy for me to get stressed, discouraged, and even doubt my abilities at times. I know that most people have felt this way at some point in life as well. I find that when I take that little bit of time for myself and listen to music, dance, and treat myself I feel a lot better. Reading inspirational quotes is the icing on the cake. It encourages and reminds me that I am capable of anything I want to do.
- When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. –Harriet Beecher Stowe
- It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. —Theodore Roosevelt
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain